LOVE FOR HUMANITY
I am an astute professional with exceptional experience in Banking Operations and Client engagement both as a banker and as a lead consultant in relationship building and excellent service delivery.
I have spent over 10 years as a tax consultant between (1997-2007) before joining Sterling bank Plc. in year 2007 as team members in customer service personnel before moving to fund transfer, and presently a Service Manager in Channel Operation.
I’m a team leader with almost (23) years working experience for coordinating, training and driving performance as well as ensuring the acquisition, growth and retention of various Customers.
I am very passionate about humanitarian services by successful executing projects to bring hope to the hurting, the abandoned and the rejected by educating, informing and sharing the love of Christ with them.
The results has been amazing with diverse transformation and testimonies through VESSEL OF GOD CHARITY FOUNDATION I founded since 2013.
I am an advocate for the less privilege. I’m ever resolute and always at the forefront to be a voice for the voice less. With the belief that Godly is looking for available vessels He can use to raise leaders and bring out the best among those hopeless.
My work with God and vision is to make myself available to be use of God to give meaning and hope to the less privilege. And I have been privilege with the help of VGCF team to bring hope and put smile in the life of many.
- BSC/ED in Economic: University of Nigeria, Nsukka (1996)
- Masters of Business Administration from the University of Ado-Ekiti (2002).
- Postgraduate Diploma: Redeem Bible College 2015.
- Founder, VESSEL OF GOD CHARITY FOUNDATION (2013).
- Assistant Senior Pastor of LIGHT ON THE ROCK COVENANT CHURCH, ASEESE. OGUN STATE.
- Associate member Chartered Institute of Control of Nigeria
- Attended various seminars, certification courses, workshop and training in STERLING BANK PLC ACADEMY and DAYSTAR CHRISTIAN CHURCH