Vessel of God charity Foundation was incorporated in 2014 and is also a registered member of the Nigeria network of NGOs.
Vessel of God Charity Foundation is a private charity foundation committed to care for the hopeless and the helpless by supporting education and primary health within and outside its environment.
Vessel of God Charity Foundation vision is to help the helpless and restore hope to the hopeless especially the orphans. (ISAIAH 58:5-7).
Our mission is to reach out to the helpless and hopeless in our immediate environment and outside our environment as God enabled sharing the love of Jesus Christ with them and making available resources like education, skills acquisition, foods, medication, medicine, clothing and other amenities of life.
- To share the gospel of Christ.
- To build orphanage homes and feed the orphans
- Offer scholarship to the less privilege at various level of education.
- Provide free medication for the sick.
- Offer scholarship at various education level to the less privilege.
- Proffer various skills acquisition to empower the less privilege such as baking, soap making, tailoring and so on.
- Hire trainers that will provide relevant skills for the less privilege and widows.
- Provide food items to feed the hungry.
- Provide clothing, shoes, and other essentials for the hopeless.
“The unselfish effort to bring cheer to others will be the beginning of a happier life for ourselves.” – Helen Keller